Chief Product Officer Startup
Winning Consulting is looking for a Chief Product Officer to join directly in one of our clients, an international starup in full expansion.
About the Position
As an executive in this role, you should have a strong background in product development. It is important to have a sharp focus on customer-centricity and a deep understanding of the impact of the product in the fitness industry both technically and from a business standpoint. The primary goal of this management position is to drive product-led growth through strategic planning, operational optimization, and effective utilization of data and analytics.
As a critical hire within our organization, reporting directly to the Founders, this person will lead the Product Growth and UX Design teams while closely collaborating with the Marketing, Sales, and Engineering teams.
While this position holds significant responsibility, it is not a purely managerial role. We are looking for a leader who can inspire the team, inject energy and creativity, and lead by example. The ideal candidate will foster a culture of innovation and collaboration, ensuring the continuous development of the product team and the successful delivery of compelling and innovative products.
- Develop and execute product-led growth strategy and vision in collaboration with the Founders, CTO, and other key stakeholders.
- Create and implement a product roadmap aligned with the product-led growth strategy, in close collaboration with the Engineering team.
- Establish and optimize a feedback loop from customer input through user testing to product prioritization.
- Ensure efficient resource allocation and timely delivery of high-quality products and UX standards.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the product and design teams, ensuring effective prioritization aligned with the overall strategy.
What We Look For
- Proven track record of building and scaling B2B SaaS platforms, preferably within the wellness industry.
- Experience in scale-up stage startups, specifically in achieving Product-led Growth & developing winning Go-To-Market strategies.
- 5+ years of experience as a Head of Product, Director of Product, or similar executive roles within well-known, fast-growing digital businesses.
- 10+ years of experience in Product Management roles.
- Demonstrated success as a Product Owner or Product Manager, including delivering products, developing best practices, and utilizing clear frameworks.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to articulate the connection between business goals and product objectives to stakeholders at all levels.
- Customer-centric mindset, adept at designing and evolving products based on user needs, preferences, and feedback to enhance user value.
- Strong analytical and data-driven mindset, with a focus on leveraging data and metrics for decision-making and continuous improvement.
- Proven experience in team management, including managing managers, coaching, mentoring, and developing high-performing teams.
- Design and UX education and experience, either hands-on or managing Design teams, is a plus.