Manager Compliance - Payments
Winning Consulting is currently recruiting a Spanish Branch Compliance Officer to join a Financial Institution in Madrid.
• Spanish branch compliance frameworks to meet local regulatory obligations.
• Co-ordinate all Spanish branch regulator queries and audits/reviews.
• Manage local Spanish branch upstreaming framework.
• Local branch adherence to policies, procedures and practices framed compliance function, whilst assuring the compliance with specific local Spanish legislation, rules and regulations;
• Timely and accurate completion and submission of Spanish branch regulatory returns;
• Complete customer onboarding and refresh reviews, client account queries;
• Customer payment queries and transaction monitoring alerting reviews;
• Complete 2nd line branch compliance monitoring reviews;
• Assist with general compliance tasks for the legal entity
Knowledge and Experience:
› Significant experience and understanding of compliance frameworks and EU regulatory requirements.
› Experience with Spanish regulatory authorities.
› Experience managing relations with first and third lines of defence as well as Group relationships.
› Good Communication skills, both written and verbal.
› Relationship building with people at varying levels of seniority.
› Working within a multichannel environment e.g. telephone, email, face to face.
› Knowledge of the FX industry and products.
› Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment.
› Commercial acumen.
› Interested in regulatory obligations and environment.
› Compliance/Regulatory qualification.
› AML/CTF/FS qualification/exams/training.
› English/Spanish fluent
› Team Player
› Strong organisational and time management skills
› Responsible, willing to take personal responsibility for delivery against deadlines
› Excellent attention to detail
› Flexible and adaptable approach